Forever Safe Farm Animal Education Center, Inc. is always in need of volunteers to help with daily animal care, fundraising, grounds keeping, and special projects.
Do you love animals? Do you want to donate your time or expertise to something you believe in? Well you have found the right cause! Forever Safe Farm is always looking for quality individuals that want to help animals. We require a completed application and a commitment of at least 12 hours per month with 4 of those hours being spend on grounds keeping duties.
Volunteers who work at Forever Safe Farm Animal Education Center, Inc. must:
- Make a serious commitment to Forever Safe Farm
- Attend all required training
- Support the sanctuaries philosophies, positions & policies
- Adhere to all rules & Safety protocol
- Be willing to get TB & Tetanus shots if required